Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tale of aTeen


Hey Guys,

I rememember last night I asked you for some ideas on what you might want to read about. Well I got some really great advice today and decided to make this blog a site containing advice for teens. My goal is to post something new every night, for one year and talk about things us teens go through everyday from school to parents, to movies, and so on:]] I've pledged to start this as of January 7, 2009 tomorrow!

For a while now, I've wanted to be able to have my very own website that teens like me can refer to for advice! So many of us are kept to ourselves and I want to give you guys a chance to speak your mind and tell me and all other teens who might be reading, what your thoughts are as well. I have a feeling that it's going to be a great success and I can't wait to get started!! It's going to be alot of fun, and I'm hoping to get alot of responses:D

Sorry for such a short blog, but I will definitley be writing more tomorrow! Have a great night guys:D!

Yours Truly,
-Craisin

No comments:

Post a Comment