Friday, January 16, 2009

Puzzles!


Hey guys,

Just started doing a puzzle with my mom, lol. It's 1,000 pieces, and just last night we finished a 550 piece one.

I was never into puzzles much as a kid because I always wanted to play with my dolls, or go outside and play with friends. Puzzles were boring and took up way to much of my time and patience.

Now putting them together is fun. It takes up alot of time in my day when I have nothing to do. It gets me off of the computer and into doing something different for a change.

I also heard that doing puzzles keeps your mind busy and can help towards preventing alzheimers disease!!

It's also a great activity to get involved in with friends and family! I had Sean (boyfriend in case you guys haven't figured that out by now) come over and do the 550 piece puzzle with me, my mom, and my sister. It was quite hilarious watching him get fustrated when I found the piece he was looking for hahahaha!

What sort of games do you like to play? Do you play more classic games like Scrabble or modern ones like Taboo? Do you like doing crosswords, puzzles, or sodokus?

It's time to unglue your self from the computer screen and do something fun, or maybe something you haven't done in a while, like I did with starting a puzzle!

Hope you guys have a great night:P

Yours Truly,

-Craisin

No comments:

Post a Comment