Tuesday, January 20, 2009

To Much On Your Plate??


Hey guys,

Ahh! I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a few days. I've been so forgetful lately, I hate it. My frustration has finally gotten the best of me and so I have decided to come up with a full blown schedule for myself.

On rare occasions, I plan out what I need to do in the morning just for the fun of it and I always do great following that. So, I figured, why not make up a schedule that is easy for me to follow everyday! My mom had tried numerous times to make up charts for me, but I think the problem is that she wants me to make the commitment. I'm not making that commitment for myself.

Starting tonight, I'm making a lined paper list of all the things I plan to accomplish during the week. It takes 21 days to make something a habit, so my goal is to stick to this schedule in order to make it habit!

I believe it will help me tons, and I won't feel so stressed. Yea I know, I'm only a teenager right adults? What do I have to deal with during the day besides hanging out with friends and making plans? It's actually quite the opposite. There is so much more us teens have to deal with that most people don't even know about. Generations are different now, so take it easy on us too.

We may not go through half of the things adults do, but we are constantly busy doing something or planning ahead for something on top of school, managing grades, developing friendships and relationships, and keeping ourselves on good terms with parents and siblings.

This is just another reason why I think a schedule would be a good addition to my life. Try it out guys! Who knows! Girls, maybe it will help you get ready faster in the morning and actually give us time to eat breakfast, go on myspace and do all the other things we'd like to have time to do in the morning. Guys, maybe for you it's setting aside time for homework and video games.

Whatever the case, you have nothing to lose!

Good night!

Yours Truly,

-Craisin

No comments:

Post a Comment