Thursday, January 8, 2009


Hey guys


Tonights topic is MOVIE RATINGS! It sucks going to see a movie you think is going to be so totally worth it, and then you walk out of the theater disappointed.


One of the things I hate is watching the movie trailers. They take all of the best parts of the movie and put it in the trailer, so when you get into the movie, it's not funny anymore because you already know what to expect or the things you see in the trailer aren't in the movie at all!


Three movies I ahve seen recently are Four Christmases, Bedtime Stories, and Yes Man. And first prize goes to.........



#1 Four Christmases!


In my opinion it had the best story line. It had tooons of comedy and some romance, making it the perfect movie even for guys!


Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon are the main characters in the movies. They've been together for a couple of years. Every year for Christmas they ditch their families to go on vacation but make up excuses like "I'm going to help deaf children in Mexico," or something like that involving charity work.


One year their flight gets canceled and they have to go to their parents houses for christmas. Both the couples parents are divoced so they have four houses to spend christmas at, and basically the movie is all about how they survive christmas with their family. Definitley worth your money!


#2 Bedtime Stories!


This is one of those movies that I described above. The one where all the good parts are featured in the trailer. In all honesty, I thought it was going to be the best movie I saw over Christmas vacation, and even though its funny at parts, its not all that good. ON a scale of 1-10, I would rate it a 6. It has a good story line, guess it just wasn't for me://


#3 Yes Man!


Oh boy, this movie reminded me of a mix between Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist (great movie) and Epic Movie (DUMB!!!!). Again, I was really excited to see it only because of Jim Carey, he's one of my favorite comidic actors and so far his movies have been amazing. This movie was really cute, sometimes dumb, and at some parts just plain NASTY (those of you who have seen it, you know what I'm talking about). I would rate this one a 3 or maybe 3.5. It's a total waste of time and money, I don't care if your bored out of your mind, it's just a straight up horrible movie.


What were some movies you went to see over 2008? Leave me comments and tell me your opinions on the movies, I'm always up for discussion!


Have an awesome night guys!:D


Yours Truly,


-Craisin

No comments:

Post a Comment