Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Great Opportunity


Hey guys,


Well just got back from youth group only to find Sean is sick yet again:/ On the brighter side, the message at church today was great! We studied one of my favorite chapters in the bible, Revelation!


We went through Revelation 13: 11-15. We went over who and what the "Unholy Trinity" is and I took bunches of notes. However, all those notes didn't exactly help, so I asked my mom for more clarity on the subject.


I was having trouble with figuring out the symbolism of a dragon with seven heads and ten horns. My mom told me that Jesus revealed to him what was to happen at the end of time. Paul, wrote down what God said in a way that he could understand and remember it. Problem is, is that he used symbolism, and now we are left to figure out what each means.


My mom was telling me about a series of books called "Left Behind". They are written by Christian authors and portray what they think will happen according to revelation. They also have a television show about it. It shows all the horrors of what non-beleivers will have to endure in the end of time during the destruction of the Earth.


Revelation is quite and interesting chapter, and while I was in youth group, I thought to myself, "Hey, I should post the lessons on my blog for people to follow along with!" It's like a daily bible study! Yes you will still see blogs on other things besides that, but I want it to be the main focus. God created us so that we could go forth and be prophets to people all over the world and preach his word to them. This is a great opportunity for me to reach out to fellow bloggers about the word of God!


I'm really hoping you guys will learn alot, I know I will also be learning much in the process!


Good night!


Yours Truly,


-Craisin

No comments:

Post a Comment