Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday Funnies

Word of the Day: Laugh - 1. to show emotion (as mirth, joy, or scorn) with a chuckle or explosive vocal sound. 2. to be of a kind that inspires joy.



Hey guys! Well i had sometime outside of my homework and busy school day to post today's Friday Funny: I hope you enjoy:)


A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer, “This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you.” The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, “Which do you want, son?” The boy takes the quarters and leaves. “What did I tell you?” said the barber. “That kid never learns!” Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store. “Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?” The boy licked his cone and replied, “Because the day I take the dollar, the game is over!"

haha, i thought that was too cute, and i think the barber definitley learned his lesson:) Hope you guys have a great weekend:D

Yours Truly

<3Caitlyn>

4 comments:

  1. Smart kid! Glad to find you here in blog land. Hope school is going well. Give your mom a big hug from me and tell her thank you for her continued prayers.

    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cait,

    I guess you can tell which is the smarter of the two!

    Very good funny for today!

    Love and Hugs ~ Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this. I need this...Smart boy! Hope all is well with your studies. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete