Friday, August 7, 2009

Most Inspirational Blog Award


I would like to pass on this "Most Inspirational Blog Award" to the people who inspire me with their kind words, constant feedback, and for just following my blog even though i constantly fail to post on a regular basis.

You have all inspired me and encouraged me in my writing. Thank you all for your support, hard work, and dedication to blogging!

1.) Heart2Heart
2.) Gotta Have Faith
3.) What I Learned Today
4.) Faith, Hope, and Love (private blog)
5.) Off The Beaten Trek
6.) Arise2Write
7.) The Trick Is To Keep Breathing


The goal is to pass this along to at least five people and let them know what they mean to you!


Yours Truly,

Craisin

5 comments:

  1. There must be a glitch still with Google as I was trying to leave a "thank you" but it brought me to your previous post...So I had left my comment there. Thank you Cait for thinking of my site. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cait,

    You never fail in anything you do, you simply are super busy as a Junior this year with a very active social life. Heck I hardly even know when your home or not.

    Love you all the way til the ends of the earth and all the way to Heaven, once your there, no one ever wants to come back so we will leave it all that.

    Love and Hugs ~ Oddles of Noodles ~ Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! You are a sweetheart. We love you! Keep Writing!
    Blessings and prayers, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this, Craisn! Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete