Saturday, January 3, 2009

Last Weekend Before School Stars://


Hey guys,

Sorry I didn't post anything last night!

I am so not looking forward to going back to school. I wanted yesterday to never end only because it's the weekend before school starts up again this Monday. I have exactly six days to take all my tests which I still need to study for. I've pretty much forgotten everything thanks to Christmas vacation. I really needed it though, it was so much fun.

I did so much over these last two weeks, I can't believe that it's almost over!

My vacation started with going to Christmas Eve service at my church. They had a choir sing worship and I sat with my friends Corinne, Kali, and Shayla (awesome people). When service was over we walked outside and they had snow machines blowing soap bubbles all over the church grounds! That night, Kailee and I received one gift each from our parents. I got these royal blue polar bear pj's from aeropostale and beige and dark brown striped fuzzy socks:D We drove around the neighborhood looking at all the lights and had McDonald's for dinner. It was one of the best Christmas Eve's ever!

On Christmas morning, I got everything I asked for. Bunches of clothes, a webkinz, money, "Horton Hears A Who!" DVD, and all the stocking stuffers like chapstick, candy, and other such things.

For the rest of vacation, I went over my boyfriends house, went out to dinner, hung out at the mall with my friends for Jordan's 17th birthday, had my boyfriend come over and play wii with my sister, slept over Samm's house a million times, made videos, took pictures, enjoyed 2 1/2 feet of snow for a week, and went quad riding with my boyfriend and his dad (still sore from that) and I crashed on my first try!

On New Years I went to a church lock-in with my bestfriends Samm, Mikey, Jordan, and my boyfriend Sean. We spent the night playing basketball, throwing a football around, playing Apples to Apples, and Samm and I played the guitar and sang for a while! We counted down to midnight together and then we all yelled really loud at 12:00am. Samm was the first person to be hugged and as tradition on New Years I kissed Sean on the cheek. Jordan and Mikey took turns picking me up and running around the church with me over their shoulder to further express their excitement (what goof balls). What a great start to 2009!

Finally I celebrated my boyfriends birthday yesterday by surprising him by driving down to Los Angeles to see a Lakers game. It was an amazing night! I went over his house at around 12:00pm and watched Super Natural (lol he loves that show) with him. We left for L.A. around 4:30 taking and listening to his i-pod the whole time. The Lakers won against Utah Jazz 113 to 100. He was so mad though cause no one in the stadium got tacos. I never knew that if the opposing team gets 100 points no one gets tacos, lol. It's kinda funny to watch him get worked up over a such a small thing as food:]] I got home at around 12:00am and crashed once I got upstairs.

It will be sad to have to go back to school, but I believe I did everything imaginable that I could do over vacation. As for now I'm just hoping I pass all my tests with a 90% or above and that it will be an easy transition getting back into my school schedule. It's a new year and a new me!

Yours Truly,

-Craisin

No comments:

Post a Comment